Akeva aims to provide the best possible service to our customers by constantly reviewing both the quality and the range of services we offer. Please see the individual website page for a summary of each of those services.
In addition Akeva also offers, but are not restricted to:
- Liaising with the HSE/Local Enforcing Authorities.
- Attending meetings with Client’s customers and other contractors.
- Assisting with the reporting of injuries, diseases, dangerous occurrences as required by the RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Disease and Dangerous Occurrence Regulations) 2013.
- Assisting with the preparation of documentation for accreditation with outside agencies e.g. CHAS, Construction Line, Considerate Contractor, SSIP (Safety Schemes in Procurement) etc.
- Assisting with a company’s application to award schemes e.g. RoSPA Awards.
- Advising on the approval of contractors.
SAFETY REVIEW MEETINGS
We strongly recommend company's to have a safety review meeting on an annual basis as a minimum to review the past years performance, discuss any business changes and how they wish to move forward. Many of our customer's, particularly those in the construction industry have more frequent safety review meetings.
The Akeva representatives attending the meeting can provide the following reports, depending on the involvement Akeva has had and the information provided by the company concerned:
- Average audit / inspection scores for the Company, Manager and / or Location.
- A list of the issues (non-conformities) raised.
- Training provided by Akeva.
- Accident Statistics
These reports can be used to identify trends and training needs, whilst also being useful for benchmarking and KPI's (Key Performance Indicators).
Please see below for further details:
To arrange a meeting with our Managing Director to discuss costs of our services and details of your requirement and how we can work with you to achieve your goals, please email@example.com.